Sunday 10 August 2008

From Russia.......with Structure.




Lately I've been receiving quite a number of messages on manhunt (gay date
(i use the term loosely) website) from Russian guys looking
for love and visas
from Australia. Most of the messages make no
sense but this one I received
today has been by far the most entertaining.


Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!
My name  Aleksandr!!!!!!! You know, what at you very remarkable structure? 
Yes it is valid so. I have read your structure. And you have seemed to me very
good and remarkable the man. I would like to get acquainted with you. I would
be very happy to our acquaintance. If you also want to get acquainted with me.
I shall be very glad. Write to me on mine mail


Packing my structure and flying to Russia as we speak.


C

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aeroflot have a wonderful deal on just now - 1 person, two bags and your choice of 2 hens or a goat for only 499 zlotys!

James said...

I'm currently in Estonia, where there are lots of Russian men. And let me tell you, there are some hotties!

Anonymous said...

well if structure is the key to finding a man, someone pass the structure!

Monty said...

Well maybe James should use his structure to get him some Russian action! LOL

I must agree with young Alexandr...you do have a remarkable structure! ha ha ha! I hope you and he are very happy together! ;-)

James said...

An update - I'm now in Latvia where around 40% of the population is ethnically Russian. In the midst of those who've spent too much time eating potatoes, there are some really hotties. I'd go for it!

Victor said...

I could do with some structure too. Could you bring one back for me duty free?

Mark Olmsted said...

That email leaves me less speech. What at you!