Sunday 18 January 2009

A Year of Blogging

Well I actually thought I started my blog on the 18th of January last year and I've just realised that it was actually January 13th! Well I'm late for most things in my life so it doesn't come as a surprise that I would be late for my own blog.

Happy 1st Anniversery thOroughlymOderncOlin!

Almost 85 000 words, 11 and 1/2 thousand hits and 101 posts later, I still seem to be punching out some sort of hubbaballoo on tmc. My writing and enthusiasm for tmc has waned in the last few months mainly due to holidaying and not being able to sit down and write. Around the turn of the year, I was thinking perhaps of resting tmc to focus on other writing ideas I have but 09 is going to be a year of change for me and I think I may need tmc for my own sanity!

So much thanks to the few of you who read my little blurb to the world regularly; I've greatly appreciated your encouragement over the last 12 months.

C

5 comments:

Peter said...

Happy belated Blogoversary Colin!

Victor said...

Congratulations on your Blogoversary. Our blogs are almost twins, I started mine on 11 January.

Monty said...

Bless - our boy has had his first blogoversary! Here's to many many more! :-)

Anonymous said...

And never forget your blogocoach who helped you get there :-)

T said...

Congrats -I do find your blog very entertaining = thanks C