Sunday 18 January 2009

MOULD

I must have somehow insulted the God Cuisine this weekend. After my bollocks incident on Friday night, I was with my friend K at a cafe in Newtown hoing into what appeared to be quite a pleasant carrott cake.

K : It's a bit dry

Me: Yes it is....it tastes a bit old in fact

K: So do carrot cakes generally have green bits in them?

Me: Generally not...unless they've added some broccoli.

I analysed K's discovery of green particles in said carrot concoction and soon realised that the green was in fact not anything from a vegetable garden but the beginnings of penicillin. Yes the cake was mouldy. ....all the way through....like an old loaf of bread....and I of course being the guts that I am, had already eaten half of it.

Bon appetite!

C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beware the Hummingbird cakes!!!