Wednesday 3 December 2008

I'm BACK!


Well I can't believe I am back. It seems like yesterday that I was boarding that Air Korea (the Pepsicola Airline) flight for the mother country. I arrived yesterday morning and am back at work today….although I emphasize the word physically…most definitely not mentally. I'm still in a cosy cafĂ© in East London sipping on a milky coffee perusing The Guardian and pretending not to look at Frenchi as he munches his toast. I have had an incredible four weeks away. I fell in love with London amongst other things. I am still in a jet-lagged fog at the moment so am not capable of writing much other than to announce my re-entry into blogworld. I have missed blogging but at the same time, it's been nice to have a break. A great deal has happened on the world stage since I went away; some predicted (Obama), some tragically not (Mumbai) and some feared (Proposition 8). So I have plenty to write about as well as lots of blog reading to catch up with. I will write of my adventures in the coming days.


C

2 comments:

Monty said...

Hang the world stage...we want to know what happened on the Thoroughly Fabulous Colin stage!!! And more importantly, if you picked up any nice English boys??? :-)

Victor said...

You've been missed. Welcome back.