Saturday 4 October 2008

Facebook Follies

K and I on the phone earlier this week:

K : Do you know J has restricted what I can see on his facebook profile. Has he restricted yours?

Me: I don’t know. I haven’t checked.

K: I am furious. I have restricted what he can see of my profile as well.

Me: Right

K: So that the next time he gets on-line he can see that I’ve restricted him as well.

Me: Right

K: Are u going to restrict him?

Me: Well I guess I should check first to see if he has restricted me. It’s only manners to restrict once one has already been restricted.

K: Dear you should write a Facebook etiquette book.

Me: Thank you dear.

C

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

LOL. Love your work, Colin. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't/won't do the Facebook thing. Especially when such trivial things start to pop up such as what K was speaking of. Plus there are only so many screen names and passwords I can remember. I may need to put a credit cardsized cue card together for all my names and passwords pretty soon!