Thursday 16 October 2008

BLIND

K and I on the phone this morning:

K: Would you be up for a blind date with a nice guy I met last night?

Me: Oh my god have I hit that stage of my life already?

K: What do you mean?

Me: Blind dates……aren't they for people over 35? I have one year and a bit left….let me enjoy the last strands of my miss-spent youth.

K: Calm down dear.

Me: Who is he?

K: A guy I met through….you know my friend Dr P?

Me: Yes dear…I do know Dr P

K: Anyway he was with Dr P last night at Slide.

Me: What does he look like?

K: Quite tidy; a little chunky.

Me: Chunky? Dear you know I like to be the only fat person in bed.

K: He's not fat.

Me: Who would play him in a movie?

K: I knew this would be too difficult.

Me: Is he rich?

K: Yes…he has his own place in the Millennium Building in Kings Cross.

Me: Am free Sunday night.

C

2 comments:

T said...

lol = good luck : we want to hear all the juicy details thanks Colin !

Monty said...

Damn! I was hoping he was going to come to the Noodle Markets tonight! :-)